you could try
All the risky ways that may not work
Deplete your life savings and spend $1,000s on sales and marketing with no results
Waste 3 to 6 months learning lots of theory but uncertain how to apply it to your idea
Burn $50,000 to get an incomplete product and no ability to generate revenue
Exhaust 3 months preparing for demo day resulting in no paying customers or investors
there's a better way
Avoid mistakes that cost you time and money
online community for entrepreneurs
Gain entrepreneurial skills and relationships that last a lifetime
Easy to understand lectures that teach you essential startup skills in bite-sized pieces
Work on rich case studies to sharpen your entrepreneurial abilities
Avoid wasted time by systematically working on your startup through our guided labs
Connect with other founders in curated community discussions to open the right doors
One-on-one coaching with experts who provide actionable steps to keep you on-track and focused
so what are you waiting for
Whether you're just starting out or struggling to attract customers
In 2 hours, gain an overview of what it takes to build a thriving business using modern startup techniques
If you're already in business, take our snap assessments to determine if you're investment ready
our lean Ninjas provide you wisdom
One-on-one coaches who've been there, done that to keep you on-track and focused
Stephen White coaches entrepreneurs and new product teams on business modeling, new product development, and marketing strategy.
- Entrepreneur in Residence at the Houston Technology Center and a startup advisor for SXSW Accelerator, HATCH pitch, Texas A&M’s Center for New Ventures & Entrepreneurship, and University of Houston’s REDlabs
- Founding team member of four startups and developed several new business offerings as an INTRA-PRENEUR (entrepreneur within an organization)
- Founded a short-term lay mission program serving indigenous communities in the highlands of Guatemala
Stephen is a certified public accountant and holds a Masters of Accounting from Texas A&M University, and a Bachelors of Accounting from Texas A&M University.
Shafique Pappa is a founding team member of seven companies in the technology, medical and food industries. He has over 25 years experience in new business development and product management for early stage, growing companies.
- Grown product lines to $30 Million in sales and raised outside funding for his new ventures
- Advisor to award-winning startups developing new products related to 3D printing, Internet of Things “IoT” devices, and healthy foods
- Developed several 3 person teams into 200+ employee organizations, while scaling growth across multiple key activities
Shafique is a sought after mentor due to his patience, encouragement and actionable feedback.
Shafique holds a masters degree in Computer Science from University of Houston, and a Bachelors of Science in Mathematics from Purdue University.
Our practitioner's Guide empowers you
Based on the best insights from Silicon Valley to help you acquire essential entrepreneurial skills
Click on a card below to learn more about the course topic