online community for entrepreneurs
Avoid mistakes that cost time and money
Gain wisdom from our seasoned entrepreneurs quickly
Join the premier Lean Startup community that helps you:
Meet your lean Ninjas
Stephen White coaches entrepreneurs and new product teams on business modeling, new product development, and marketing strategy.
- entrepreneur in Residence at the Houston Technology Center and a startup advisor for SXSW Accelerator, HATCH pitch, Texas A&M’s Center for New Ventures & Entrepreneurship, and University of Houston’s REDlabs.
- founding team member of four startups, developed new business offerings as an INTRAPRENEUR
- founded a short-term lay mission program serving indigenous communities in the highlands of Guatemala.
Stephen is a certified public accountant and holds a Masters of Accounting from Texas A&M University, and a Bachelors of Accounting from Texas A&M University.
Shafique Pappa is a founding team member of seven companies in the technology, medical and food industries. He has over 25 years experience in new business development and product management for early stage, growing companies.
- grown product lines to $30 Million in sales and raised outside funding for his new ventures.
- He’s been an advisor to award-winning startups developing new products related to 3D printing, Internet of Things “IoT” devices, and healthy foods.
- led 200+ person teams
Shafique is a sought after mentor due to his patience, encouragement and actionable feedback.
Shafique holds a masters degree in Computer Science from University of Houston, and a Bachelors of Science in Mathematics from Purdue University.