WEBINAR: 5 Key Steps to Getting Your Startup Funded
Turn investors from maybe to yes in weeks!
Before your startup can get funded, you need to overcome several roadblocks that prevent investors from moving forward with you.
Is your idea worth investing in? Have you proven that you know what problem your customer wants you to solve? Will your customers profitably pay you to solve it?
In fact, there’s 5 Key Questions that every startup has to answer before investors will put money into your business. Each of these can be measured, but you have to have a know how to approach each one and have a clear plan to validate your startup’s product assumptions.
Join Stephen White for a webinar where you’ll learn which problems you need to solve first and how to measure your progress along the way.
In this webinar, we’ll show you:
- The #1 reason investors fund early stage startups.
- The 5 Key Questions for startup validation and the key metric to answer each one.
- The top of their mind problem that your customers want you to solve.
- How to validate if customers want your proposed solution.
- How to pivot to achieve problem/solution fit.
- How to know when you’re ready to raise your investment round.